Monday, February 2, 2009

hope

i very love her.......she call baobei.........i very like her,only her can make me happy and make me sad.........i donknow how can let her fall in love to me.......but i will try..........i must gambateh............cos she is my life........no her then me will no life...........she is my all thing.........i only love her.........very love........donknow her see this blog will how,but i just wanna say my feeling...........i know ......in your heart got he..........but pls u forget him.........him is no good for u..........i no say him cannot gv.........i just scare him hurt u angin.........i love u.......i donwan see u unhappy........but now i very happy .........cos i can chat with u in hp............i now got hope.......i will try to let u fall in love with me .........haha

No comments:

Post a Comment